Applications are invited form male and female for meteorological branch Indian air force, commencing in January 2014 for the grant of PC/SSC. Interested candidates can apply for 135 Ground Duty Officers (PC) and 28 SSC.
Age: 20-25 Years as on 1st Jan 2014, 27 years for candidates who have
completed Phd after completing following qualifications.
Educational Qualification: Post Graduate Degree in any Science stream /
Mathematics / Statistics / Geography / Computer Applications /
Environmental Science / Applied Physics / Oceanography / Meteorology /
Agricultural Meteorology / Ecology & Environment / Geo-physics /
Environmental Biology with minimum of 50% marks in aggregate of all papers
put together (Provided Maths and Physics were studied at Graduation Level,
with a minimum of 55% marks in both).
Eligibility Criteria For Candidates who are in Final Year:
1. Candidates should not have any present backlog and should have secured a
minimum of 50% marks in Post Graduation in aggregate in all papers put together
upto the last semester / year for which results have been declared at the time of
applying / AFSB testing.
2. Candidates should be able to provide provisional / original degree certificate latest
by 15 December 2013.
Last Date of receipt of applications: 12 Feb 2013
How to Apply:
1. Download and fill the application form given below.
2. Superscribe the envelope with ‘APPLICATION FOR METEOROLOGY BRANCH
COURSES COMMENCING IN JANUARY 2014’. Application must be accompanied
with the following:-
(a) One self addressed envelope (size – 23 X 10 cm) with Rs 27/-
(b) Two unattested recent colour photographs similar to the one pasted
on the application form.
3. Send it to POST BAG NO. 001, NIRMAN BHAWAN POST OFFICE, NEW DELHI
– 110106 by ordinary post only.